Thursday 8 January 2015

Poster

 
 
This is my poster. I used the same image from the front of my digipak cover because I wanted to be able to link both pieces together. I also liked the simplicity of the front cover so I thought It would look good as the poster too. To change it from the original I added a eerie layer on it, with clouds and more starry bits, even though this is not the typical grunge effect I thought that it looked good and linked with the CD itself which I thought made it work. Overall, I like it even though its the same as the digiak cover and I wouldn't want to change it much, or at all for that matter because I think its turned out quite well. I like the bluey tone because blue connotes cold and I think that is a representation of the singers heart after he lost his girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment