Monday 1 December 2014

Current Digipak and What I need to change about it.


This is my current digipak design. I used dark and dingy colours to go with the grungy theme. This didn't work because the pictures of the same single person made it look like a single artist even though it was a band. 

Another thing that didn't really work was the front cover because you couldn't really see the design of the silohettes because it was too dark. On my updated version of this i have changed the picture i took the boys out of so it looks more like three people instead of a large weird shaped person and make them more individual and changed the background colour to make it a little brighter so you can make them out better. i though this worked but the feedback from the class said that they thought it was more indie looking. This means i have to add more grungy things and maybe make the colours darker to show the genre better. 

The most positive feedback I had was the first two panels of my digipak design, which is the lyric book and the CD design. I am pleased overall with my feedback because it can direct me in the right direction to make a good grungy looking digipak. i think i am going to keep some of the pictures but add different filters and better photos of the band tougher to show that it is a band and not a single artist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment